- Combo Classes: These classes focus on the basics and techniques of ballet, tap and Jazz for older students. They will learn all of the techniques to help them grow as dancers. Open to all ages and levels.
- 1 hour class - 20 minutes each of ballet, tap and tumbling (Ages 2-4)
- 1 hour class - 30 minutes tap and ballet , will also start to introduce jazz(Ages 5-9)
- 1 1/2 hour class - 30 minutes each of jazz,tap and ballet (Ages 10-adult)
- Hip Hop - 1 hour class focusing on hip hop technique and moves. Offered for all ages
- Tumbling - 1 hour class teaching the fundamentals of tumbling and balance. Open to all ages and levels.
- Competition Team - Available to students enrolled in a regular class. This gives students who are looking for something extra in dance what they are looking for. This helps students build confidence on stage and learn stage performance. They will be pushed to remember dances and learn more advanced steps.
2017-2018 Class Schedule (Days and Times are subject to changes)
- 5:30-6:30pm (Large Studio): 10-11 year old Combination Class
- 6:30-8:30pm (Large Studio): 12-13 year old Combination Class
- 5-6pm (Large Studio): 8 & 9 year old Combination Class
- 5-6pm (Small Studio): 2-4 year old beginner Combination Class
- 6-7pm (Large Studio): 5-6 year old beginner Combination Class
- 5:30-6:30pm (Large Studio): 7 & 8 year old Combination Class
- 6:30-7:30pm (Large Studio): Hip Hop/Tumble Class
- 6:30-8pm (Large studio): 14 and up Combination Class
- 8-9pm (Large Studio): Advanced Hip Hop
- 9-9:30am (Large Studio): 8-11 year olds Ballet and Technical Jazz Class (All Ages)
- 11:30-12pm (Large Studio): 12 and up Ballet and Technical Jazz Class (All Ages)
- Mornings (All Studios): Competition Practice