- Combo Classes: These classes focus on the basics and techniques of ballet, tap and Jazz for older students. They will learn all of the techniques to help them grow as dancers. Open to all ages and levels.
- 1 hour class - 20 minutes each of ballet, tap and tumbling (Ages 2-4)
- 1 hour class - 30 minutes tap and ballet , will also start to introduce jazz(Ages 5-9)
- 1 1/2 hour class - 30 minutes each of jazz,tap and ballet (Ages 10-adult)
- Hip Hop - 1/2 hour class focusing on hip hop technique and moves. Offered for all ages
- Tumbling - 1 hour class teaching the fundamentals of tumbling and balance. Open to all ages and levels.
- Dance Team Technique - 1 hour class twice a month that will focus on improving the skills needed for a middle school or high school dance team.
- Competition Team - Available to students enrolled in a regular class. This gives students who are looking for something extra in dance what they are looking for. This helps students build confidence on stage and learn stage performance. They will be pushed to remember dances and learn more advanced steps.
2020-2021 Class Schedule (Days and Times are subject to changes)
- 5:30-6:30 (Metairie Large Studio): Technique (September-December) Hip Hop Class (January-May)
- 6:30-8:30pm (Metairie Large Studio): High School Combination Class
- 5-6pm (Metairie Large Studio): 4-5 year old Combination Class
- 6-7pm (Metairie Large Studio): 6-7 year old Combination Class
- 6-7pm (Laplace Studio): Dance team Technique Class 2nd and 4th week of the month
- 7-8pm (Metairie Large Studio): 8-9 year old Combination Class
- 5:15-6:15pm (Small Studio): 2-4 year old beginner Combination Class
- 6:15-7:45pm (Metairie Large Studio): Middle School Combination Class
- 6-7pm (Metairie Large Studio): Competition Solos
- 7-8pm (Metairie Large Studio): Dance team Technique Class 1st and 3rd week of the month
- Mornings (Metairie): Competition Practice